In the service http://rent.drbroker.pl in order to improve to display contents it is possible to use "cookies." At any time you have the right to determine the conditions for storage or access to your data by changing the "cookies" in your browser.
What are "cookies"?
Cookies are computer data, in particular text files with a small size, which are sent by the server you visit a website and stored on the device, which we use at the time of viewing. Cookies easier to use websites, whose content in the form of content, images as well as the advertising is better suited to meet the individual needs of the user.
What do we gain from the files "cookies"?
Thanks stored in files "cookie" information, learn more about the preferences of our users, so we can improve their services by making them better matched to your needs.
Examples of the benefits of "cookies":
- - Remember our visit to the website and select the preferences such as. Language
- - They help in providing personalized content service
- - They allow the use of accounts.
- - They allow you to avoidance need to always sign up
- - They allow you to make purchases on-line
"Cookies" can be used to:
- - Configuration Service: allows you to set features and services on the site
- - Authentication: enables information when the user is offline, so that your site can show relevant information and functions
- - Ads: you can display ads that are more interesting for users
- - Surveys and studies of user behavior: They allow to user preferences that help to understand how the user uses the websites which enables improvement of their structures and content, with the exception of personal user identification.
What kind of "cookies" can be used?
On their websites, we use several types of "cookies":
- - Due to the time that the file "cookie" is placed in the user's terminal equipment: We can use both "cookies" placed on the session time (the time using a browser), and the files are not deleted after you close your browser and remain in the user device for a specified period of time or without a validity period.
- - Due to the origin of the issuer: We can use both their own "cookies" and we allow the possibility of using external files "cookies" coming from entities with whom we work, such as Google and the entities performing for our advertising campaigns. Due to the fact that the way some "cookies" coming from external partners may be different than shown in this policy, please read the information on these "cookies" available on the websites of our partners: Google: https://www.google.pl/intl/pl/policies/technologies/cookies/
- - Due to the interference with privacy: usually we use "cookies" needed to allow operation of the functionality of the site. the use of which is not to track the user. In addition, we also use "cookies" to track users' behavior, but we do not collect information to identify the personal information a specific user.
Managing files "cookies"
The default web browser settings usually allow you to place "cookies" on users' terminal equipment. In accordance with art. 173 paragraph. 2 of the Telecommunications Act (Dz. U. of 21.12.2012., Pos. 1445) have such browser settings after receiving information about "cookies" used in the site is tantamount to consent to the use of "cookies" on websites .
The user may at any time change the default browser settings in order to avoid placing "cookies" on his device. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the web browser or inform them whenever transferred to the user's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of use "cookies" are available in the software settings (web browser).
Please note that removing or blocking "cookies" may be related to the fact that some sections of our websites will not function correctly.
Other data collection
use of data
The collected data are stored primarily in order to ensure the highest quality administration service. In addition, we use them to compile statistics about how to use the users of our service. The data collected are not disclosed to third parties, except for authorized law by public authorities.